5 Days Hunza Valley Tour
Hunza, a prehistoric valley which take us thousands of years back when early humans were living and passing through it on way to Central Asia and China over the Kilik, Mintaka, Parpik and Khunjarab passes. Ganish village means in local Brushaski language as Golden Village is over 1000 years old. The rock inscriptions at Ganaish which is also known as guest book of Hunza take you some 5000 years back. Remnants of ancient Silk Road still can be seen clinging to high mountains are prove of it. Some of the main tourist attractions of this valley are six peaks above 7000 meters nowhere in the World surrounding Hunza are Rakaposhi 7788 m, Duanasir 7329 m, Ultar 7388 m, Diran 7266m, Shispare 7611m and Passu Sar 7478 m. The highest mountain in Europe is Mount Elbrus which is 5642 m. The fruits like apricots, apples, mulberry, peaches, cherries grow in abundance making people of the area healthier and with longest life span in the World.
Hunza valley is famous around the World for its multiple attractions. First is the collision point of Continental Plates where the Indian and Eurasian plates had collided 55 million years ago at Bidru Kha which is part of Chalt Valley given rise to Himalaya and Karakoram Mountain Ranges. Tethys Ocean got trapped in between given rise to world second biggest salt mine Khewra stretched some 300 km.
- Lake Saiful Muluk (optional)
- Lalusar Lake
- Babusar top
- Nanga parbat view point (killer mountain)
- Three Mountains junction point
- Ancient Silk Road
- Continentals Plates
- Visit to Rakaposhi view point
- Visit to Attabad Lake
- Visit to Passu Cones / Glacier
- Hussaini Glacier
- Visit to Khunjerab Pass on China Borer (16000 ft)
- Visit to Indus River Mighty KKH.
- 4 Nights hotel as per Plan
- Delicious breakfast and dinners
- Transportation Fees to Khunjerab Pass (Tickets Included)
- BBQ | Bonfire and Music
- All Tolls and Taxes
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Personal Clothing
- Hotel extras such as drinks, laundry, and phone calls.
- Coverage for medical assistance and air rescue under liability insurance.
- Anything not shown in the "Cost Include" section above is not included in the price.
Tickets for the Fort are not included
- Warm Clothes
- Original CNIC/Passport
- Sun Block and Sun glasses
- Chargers and Power Banks
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer. wipes. Tooth Paste and all other necessities
- Beanie (highly recommended)
- Muffler (highly recommended)
- Gloves (highly recommended)